Thursday, March 8, 2012

Round and round: Triangle time

     It is Round Robin turn in time again. I just finished adding the triangles and a border piece to the prettiest Round Robin to come around so far. My colors are often so bright but I didn't mind buying muted batiks for this pretty piece. This quilt will now go to someone to add what she thinks it needs. Remember: the first person made a medallion; the second person added corners to that; the third put on squares and rectangles, and I surrounded all with triangles.


     Sorry about the angle but I risked my life to photograph this on the bed for you since I don't have a big design wall. I see a thin brown border in the middle is folded down but that will be fixed.  Now to get back to my four Journal Quilts that I will be posting soon. Click the photo to enlarge.

7 comments:

  1. What vitamins do you take? I need some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Someone will be thrilled to get this back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful. I am so impressed. Good work on those triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a wonderful job with it! See you tonight! djd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Linda! It is beautiful. Thanks for alerting me. Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the looks of this - so interesting. 'Will look forward to seeing the finished product. Sherron

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the muted earth tones and the geometric shapes. So pleasing to the eye. NM

    ReplyDelete